The IDC24 from Val Controls is an Intelligent Diagnostic Controller. To be used for valve testing and operation. It has an integrated microprocessor with very flexible software, so the controller fits almost any hydraulic and pneumatic, rotary and linear, double acting and spring return actuator on the market.
Based on many years of experience with valve testing, we have built this function in the product as standard. Now you have the opportunity to have a diagnostic of the valve, while it is in use. By performing a PST on a valve in operation and compare the performance data with the data from the reference stroke the current state of the valve system can be determined and the maintenance can be adjusted.
- Partial Stroke Testing, PST
- Full Stroke Testing, FST
- Solenoid Operated valve Testing, SOT
- Optional automatic full stroke test during ESD, EST
- All tests with valve signature of position, pressure can be added as option
With the diagnostic software, it is very easy to know the exact condition of the valve system. Reports can be generated based on the measured data as documentation.
- Easy to install and configure
- Automatic intelligent calibration
- Intelligent diagnostic
- User-friendly menu
- Flexible and configurable
- Ultra low power design